www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Monday, April 27, 2009

Butterflies

This was a fun accident. I hit the wrong button on the copier and I got black and white instead of color copies on my butterflies. Well, they were pretty so I decided not to trash them. Later on I did a black and white fat book challenge and came across the butterflies as I was looking for something to do. Perfect, I thought, since I hate to throw anything away that's pretty. Fat book means it is 4"x4" and it has some sort of 3-D embellishment, thus the name "fat book," as after you have not even too many together in a book it becomes very fat. Such fun. Click on the "Butterfly" title above to go to the Yahoo mini-scrapbooks group home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think. Leave a comment.