www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Monday, May 11, 2009

Garden Delight

I know some of you might say "She's not a bad photographer," but I assure you when good ones happen it is purely the result of a decent camera, a good subject and the placement of the stars in the heavens. Still, it surely is evidence of God's miracle of creation. I often use the illustration when I am in the garden with others about how a plant grows. See how the top is red and also white and yellow? But notice that the stem and leaves are green. Yet, all those parts get the same water, the same minerals and nutrients from the ground. So what makes the different colors different? Why aren't they all the same color? That is the miracle of God's creation. It is awesome to consider how he did it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Coleen I used to think the same things when I would look outside my window. Lately though I admit I have not even taken the time to be thankful for anything. It is so easy to back slide into a different world. Thanks for bringing me back to reality.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think. Leave a comment.