www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Monday, May 4, 2009

Smile Cards

Just wanted to say thanks to all who have sent Smile Cards. All that I've received so far have gone to prison ministry and I'm sure they will make some folks happy. One lady who works in the prisons asked if she could give some to some men who work in the men's prisons. She said that often men and women like to pass on the cards to their children. I have put words of encouragement on the backs in their language. I've also been told that there are some Sunday schools in America that are doing smile cards. This is of course, exciting to me since what I have had so far is not a large number, but appreciated by each individual that receives them. Thanks again to all who have sent. They really are beautiful cards that I am proud to pass on to the prison workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think. Leave a comment.