www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Monday, February 1, 2010

Life Path Challenge, Week 5 Art and Question

Well I've finally caught up to where I hope to be posting my tag for that week each time I give you the new challenge question. The question for this week: WHAT IS THE MOST HELPFUL NEW WAY YOU COULD STRENGTHEN YOUR FAMILY? Now that one will make you think a bit, but if you take the time to do it you could have a wonderful result show up in your family relations this year. I've been thinking about something that I'm going to add in here. That is another question each week. You can take your choice or do both. There are just too many intriguing things to consider in life. Will I have two every week? Well, I'd like to, just depends on what I find and how I'm led. If you have a question you'd like to throw into the pot, just leave a comment below or email me at coleenfranks@gmail.com Question number two: WHAT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT WAY YOU WILL, BY GOD'S GRACE, TRY TO MAKE THIS YEAR DIFFERENT FROM LAST YEAR? Wow, I too often think I don't have control over my circumstances, but that is furthest from the truth. Just considering the question causes things to leap in my brain. Have fun with it.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to mention that the tag says "Cease Nonsense and Create." I wrote that based on the heading of my dictionary page taken from my 1947 Websters (definitely vintage). The tag is slightly distressed with stamp pad ink in sepia and the lace and buttons are from my collection dating back at least 40 years.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think. Leave a comment.