www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wishing you a Happy Autumn as we race into winter. Those who still have pretty leaves, take time to enjoy them. They won't be here for long. Though we've already had a slight freeze, we still have quite a bit of color and some pleasant days. These two cards were done the top by me, Coleen and the bottom by Leah for a swap on Handmade Mini-Books group that you can see here if you want to check it out: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mini-books/ Have a good week.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful - I love the autumn. My red maple is almost in full color. I enjoy your posts.
    I pray you had a wonderful Lord's Day there. We had a good church service, morning and night, small in number, but good messages.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think. Leave a comment.