www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 Life Path Challenge, Week 1

Our first question for 2010 Life Path Challenge: What is the one thing you could do this year to increase the joy of your heart and the happiness of your life? This is not a resolution or goal, just something to think about and act on as you see fit. As for interpretation of the question? You can do a tag, mini-book page, jot it in a notebook or on your computer, make a piece of art, write a poem, the options are limitless, but I guarantee the results will be satisfying. This week I will put on my interpretation and work on getting us a site set up to display for those who want to show what they did. Hope you play along, should be fun. Oh, there also will be some random prizes through the year. More info below.

3 comments:

  1. Ok Coleen, I'm nearly ready to create my first page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coleen, thank you for your blog and your posts to the NTSG. In pondering this first question, I decided to write a brand new list of life goals. It evolved into also a list of life accomplishments. It was very satisfying to see all the things I have completed, and to start to design what I want to do during 2010. Thanks for the inspiration! I also recommend www.my50.com for ideas. Cheers! -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lisa, you really went to town. That's great and so encouraging to me. Some more great questions ahead. I've done a tag for my first question...decorating the front and writing on the back. bTW, what is NTSG?

    Jaine, I loved your idea of an altered book. Will be fun to see what people come up with for those doing projects.
    Hugs and blessings to you both, C.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think. Leave a comment.