www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Few Journal Pages

Sometimes catching people out in public only gives you a few minutes to catch the main gist of their movement. As you can see, people and houses are a recurring theme for me. As you can see, I'm a doodler/drawer. I like to play. Self-portrait. I'm the only one who wlll sit still long enough for me to draw in any detail. I do a lot with just pen. It has it's limitations, but always stretches me to work harder at defining the image.

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing pages. I really miss keeping a journal. I need to start that again. I had to giggle about the self-portrait, so true that it's hard to get people to sit. I love using art anatomy books for that with photos of subjects but it's not the same at all when you want to capture gestures... Thanks so much for the reminder of how great an art journal can be!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think. Leave a comment.