www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Snowflake Book

My "snowflake book" was made by some pretties sent to me by my friend Sally Joy from England. Why this program flips my pages sometimes I just haven't figured out. I'm not the most hi-tech of artists. The embellishments were put on plastic pages made from plastic bags. You can see the tutorial on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9pe5oXYYxU&feature=related Try it.

2 comments:

  1. That's fabulous Coleen. The plastic pages really suit the theme, it really looks like ice. It's beautifully finished off too. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that as well! the pages really look like ice!! I'm so pleased you can use the bits I've sent I love what you've done with them

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think. Leave a comment.