www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Thursday, January 28, 2010

2010 Life Path Challenge Week 4 Art

This tag was fun to do with the pretty flowers to remind of me of my lovely summer garden. The question I did for this week is: WHAT SINGLE THING THAT YOU PLAN TO DO THIS YEAR WILL MATTER MOST IN TEN YEARS? IN ETERNITY? Come back Monday for week 5 challenge. You can simply keep a journal of these questions in a book, on your computer, in a mini-scrapbook or you can do some art to express these weekly challenges. I'm doing a tag book which I"ll show you soon. You may express it any way you'd like. There is nothing to sign up for, nothing you have to commit to except to yourself if you so choose. We just love to hear about it if you are doing something and if I ever get Flickr figured out then we'll have a group page to show anything you want to do. Any which way, by the end of the year you will have a treasure in these questions. Have fun, Hugs, Coleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think. Leave a comment.